Scott Bullock has motivated and inspired international audiences both large and small on the subject he is most passionate about: newsstand. His 29-year career as a frontline circulator, national distributor, educator and entrepreneur have given him a unique insight into the industry unmatched in the profession.
Scott is a passionate orator and unapologetic magazine booster available to speak at conferences and internal events. His Newsstand Cover Quiz Show has delighted and engaged audiences for more than a decade. As a mentor and trainer, he provides unparalleled expertise and support to circulators, editors and art directors alike, sharing with the team the tactics and techniques to produce covers that sell.
Invite Scott to deliver your next keynote address – or to undertake a custom analysis of your magazine’s cover history. You can reach Scott at: email@example.com
- Creator of the Newsstand Cover Quiz Show
- Annual Guest Lecturer at Ryerson University
- Annual Guest Lecturer at Centennial College
- Speaker at Magazines University
- Speaker at Magnet
- Guest Lecturer at City & Regional Magazine Association
- Guest Lecturer at ABC Conference, New York, New York
- Guest Lecturer at Western Magazine Awards Foundation, Vancouver, BC
- Guest Lecturer at Manitoba Magazine Publishers Association
- Guest Lecturer at International Regional Magazine Association